Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chocolate Pretzel treats

Why, oh why, did I make these?  They're SO stinking addictive!  Easy, too.

Chocolate Pretzel treats
makes as many as you want!!


waffle pretzels (or I saw some the other day made with Christmas tree pretzels)
chocolate kisses or hugs (just not the ones with almonds)
M&Ms

Spread the pretzels on a cookie sheet.  Top each one with a kiss.  Bake in a 200* oven for about 5 minutes until the kisses are soft.  Take them out and top with an M&M.  Let cool/harden.

This time I used the special dark kisses (didn't even know they had them!).  I also had part of a bag of Christmas red and green M&Ms and thought they were dark chocolate but they were milk chocolate.  Didn't really notice, so you can mix and match your chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. oh yum! ill have to try this! i love chocolate covered pretzels and this sounds too easy. where's the pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you missed the first post where I said this isn't one of those fancy blogs with pictures! I can't even take one for you now since we ate them all! I'll see if I can find you a link with a picture, they're all over.

    ReplyDelete