Monday, December 12, 2022

Changes in the Kitchen

Some changes are coming to Debbi's Kitchen, my actual kitchen which (theoretically) will be reflected here. Through a string of events that started with my brother-in-law being extremely sick and hospitalized it was discovered that Bob has celiac disease as well as at least one of the girls. That means that I'll be making changes in the kitchen so that he can eat gluten free. It will be challenging since I don't have to and generally won't be. I'll be sharing some gluten free recipes that worked for us and tasted good, a combo that from what I hear can sometimes be hard to find. We've been doing some research, including price checking, looking at various gluten free pasta and bread options but it's all still very new. Eating out is a bit of a challenge, there's lots of pasta and breaded things at restaurants along with hidden gluten. So join us for this food adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment