Thursday, October 22, 2015

Apple Butter Muffins

Oh, my gosh! These were seriously delicious muffins! I used homemade apple butter that I had in the freezer when I made these for Muffin Monday and they didn't last long. These will definitely be in regular rotation on Mondays, especially in the fall and winter. I may need to make more apple butter just so I can make more muffins.

Apple Butter Muffins
makes 12

2 c flour
1/2 c brown sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
4 Tbsp butter, melted
1 c apple butter
1/4 c milk
1 egg

Heat the oven to 425* and grease a muffin tin. Stir flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter, apple butter, milk, and egg together with a fork until well combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a spoon until just combined (the batter will be lumpy). Pour into 12 muffin cups and bake 15 minutes. Enjoy!

From Eat at Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment