Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Quick and Easy Instant Pot

Still not loving my instant pot like some people out there but it's growing on me and I do use it more. I still find it to be a tool to make ingredient prep easier rather than cooking a meal in it. It's just what works for me. I think I've said it before that I don't have little kids pulling on me, asking when dinner is so I don't really need something where I can throw stuff in, set it, and not worry for 20 minutes. I find for meal making I have other tools that are easier, just as convenient, work better. Just the stage of life I'm in. I wanted to put a few of my instant pot go-to's in one place so it was easy for me to find.

Chicken breasts
2-3 breasts
1/2 c water
Cook 8 minutes fresh/10 minutes frozen; quick release

Hard boiled eggs
6 eggs
1 c water
Cook 7 minutes; quick release

Corn on the Cob
4-6 ears of corn (either whole or cut in half)
1 c water
Cook 4 minutes; quick release

No comments:

Post a Comment