Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chicken Nuggets

I've been meaning to post recipes for the yummy desserts that I've made this week, the butterscotch brownies and the brownie pudding, but life has taken over briefly. I made these chicken nuggets today for lunch. I don't know why I don't make them more often, they're pretty easy and are probably so much better for you. I've changed up the original recipe quite a bit, making it easier. It's from my red, plaid BH&G New Cookbook.

Chicken Nuggets
serves 4

3 Tbsp melted butter
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 pkg. chicken tenders (or 2 whole large chicken breasts), cut into 1-inch pieces
3/4 c bread crumbs or panko
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese

In a bowl stir together the butter and Worcestershire sauce. Add chicken and toss to coat. In a plastic bag stir together the bread crumbs and cheese. Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, closing bag and shaking to coat pieces well. Place chicken pieces in a single layer in a 15x10x1 pan or on a cookie sheet.

Bake in a 450* oven for 7 to 9 minutes or until no longer pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment