Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Artichoke Dip

We don't entertain much but when we do I like to make this dip. I had to bring an appetizer type thing to my MOPS group tonight so I pulled this out. I'm not sure it was the best choice for a day that's in the low 80s but it won't be piping hot when I take it tonight.

Artichoke Dip
modified from Fresh from the Pantry by Longaberger

8 oz. cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
1 c mayonnaise
1 c sour cream
1 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/8 tsp salt

Combine all ingredients in a food processor container. Process for 1 to 2 minutes or until blended. Spoon into an oiled baking dish. Bake at 375* for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve with crispy crackers.

I use light mayo and sour cream and neufchatel cream cheese and it turns out fine, although the recipe recommends using regular for best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment